|Module – 1
|Module – 2
|Home Page:Introduction and a welcome message.a brief overview of your skills and expertise.
|Design:Create wireframes or mock-ups for your website’s pages.Decide on a color scheme and overall visual style.
|E-commerce Website:Design an online store with product listings, shopping cart functionality, and a checkout process. Focus on creating an intuitive and visually appealing user interface.
|Html & Css
|Blog Platform: Develop a blogging platform with user authentication, article creation, and commenting functionality. Prioritize a clean and user-friendly design.
Adobe Photoshop, a powerful raster graphics editor developed by Adobe Inc., stands as a cornerstone of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of design software. At DSD Institute, students delve into the extensive capabilities of Photoshop, mastering its diverse range of tools and features for image editing, manipulation, and enhancement.
- Image Editing: Photoshop with other Adobe products, students at DSD Institute streamline their design workflows and enhance their productivity in real-world design scenarios. They gain practical insights into collaborative design processes, enabling them to work seamlessly with team members and stakeholders across various design projects and initiatives.
- Layers: One of the defining features of Photoshop is its use of layers. Layers allow users to work on different elements of an image independently, making it easier to edit and organize complex designs.
- Selection Tools: Photoshop includes a variety of selection tools, such as the Marquee, Lasso, and Magic Wand tools, which enable precise control over the areas of an image that you want to edit.
- Filters and Effects: The software includes a multitude of filters and special effects that can be applied to images. This allows for creative enhancements and stylized visual effects.
- Text Editing: Photoshop allows users to add and manipulate text in their images. It provides a range of text formatting options, and text can be treated like any other layer in the document.
- Drawing and Painting Tools: While not as vector-oriented as some other design software, Photoshop includes brushes and drawing tools that are often used for digital painting and creating artistic effects.
- Photographic Editing: Photoshop is widely used in the photography industry for tasks such as color correction, retouching, and enhancing images. Features like camera raw processing make it a powerful tool for working with raw image files.
- 3D Editing: In more recent versions, Photoshop has introduced 3D editing capabilities, allowing users to create and manipulate 3D objects within the software.
- Integration with Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop seamlessly integrates with other Adobe products, making it an integral component of a broader design workflow at DSD Institute. Students learn how to leverage the interoperability of Photoshop with software like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and others within the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- Continuous Updates: Adobe regularly releases updates to Photoshop, introducing new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. This ensures that users have access to the latest tools and technologies.